Your Imagination is Your Way Out of a Limited Life Box
Everyone goes through phases where something in life is too rote or not working anymore or it is just time for that change. The more a person evolves in this lifetime, the more a person has to grow out of limiting life boxes.
The challenge is that people tend to linger on what is not working. Neuroscientists say that the brain is designed to learn a habit and stick with it. It is in our brain’s wiring, i.e. neural programming. One loud NO registers immediately and the brain changes. It takes several strong YES’s to register in the brain.
The great news is that consciousness supersedes habitual programming. It just takes knowing how.
Proper use of consciousness leads us out of stuck-ness
Every single thing we have done in life involves imagining it first. It is such an automatic process that we may not be aware of it. And it is our saving grace in life. The imagination creates the life framework to change and, done at the right brain frequency, reprograms the heart and brain neurons so that we can accomplish a desired change in life.
So, have your pity party 🙂 It is a part of the process…and oh my, I have had mine for way too long. At some point we are recreating the same thing over and over. When we only use our logical mind it is so focused on the past that it is recreating it for the future, over and over. Life becomes a continuous groundhog day, as in the movie.
Until we declare STOP the madness!
Make the shift:
- Pause your normal thoughts.
- Focus on deep breathing for a few moments. Breathe in through your nose being mindful of the air flow coming in. Hold it to the count of three. Exhale through the mouth noticing the flow of air coming up from your lungs, out your mouth. Do this a few times.
- The more you focus on this flow of air, the more you remove the energy from those incessant thoughts and shift into your inner center where all real power comes forth.
- That begins the shift.
- Focus your attention onto what you desire, as if you have it, and let the energy that was fueling the old thoughts bring life to what you desire.
- This shifts you onto your new chosen path.
Rinse and repeat. Do this process daily or even multiple times each day. This tells yourself that ‘I am making this change’. And you are telling Life, the Universe, what you desire instead. Stick with it to observe new ideas, opportunities and more come to you.
I hope this helps begin your process of change. Have patience and be willing to do something new to see the results you have in life.
Mention this blog post and receive 25% discount off a single session; in person, phone or Skype.